The public is advised that the Embassy will be closed on Monday, 13 June 2022 in observance of Nigeria's Democracy Day.
The Embassy will reopen on Tuesday, 14 June 2022.
For immediate concerns, please contact the hotline numbers below:
ATN: +234 903 9908629
Consular: +234 810 2541252
Advisory on the new protocols for arriving passengers, Filipino or foreigners, beginning Monday, 30 May 2022, per IATF Reso No. 168 s. 2022:
1. A pre-departure test (RT-PCR or antigen) is no longer required ONLY IF the passenger (Filipino or foreigner) 18 y.o. and above, is fully vaccinated AND has a booster shot. Otherwise, RT-PCR or antigen pre-departure test is needed.
For children 12 to 17 years old, a pre-departure test (RT-PCR or antigen) is no longer required IF fully vaccinated. Children below 12 y.o. are exempted if accompanying parents are fully vaccinated with booster.
2. All official NATIONAL certificates of vaccination will be accepted. Mutual recognition or reciprocity of vaccination certificates has been removed.
3. The insurance requirement has been removed.
4. The return tickets for foreign nationals is now based on their visa classification (if with visa, e.g. 59 days for 9a), or in accordance with visa-free entry rules (i.e., 30 days).
5. Other IATF requirements/rules remain the same.
Please be guided accordingly.
IMPORTANT: Information on the upcoming Consular Mission in Monrovia, Liberia.
18 and 19 June 2022, 8AM-5PM
Monrovia 1 st /Flr. City Builders Bldg. Inc., Freeport, Bushrod Island, Monrovia, Liberia
Those who wish to renew their passports must secure an appointment online at https://www.passport.gov.ph.
For inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Angel Ramas Caylan
+225 07 58 01 0182
Mr. Luisito Andales
Equatorial Guinea, 10 May 2022 - The Philippine Embassy in Abuja concluded its final leg of field voting activities for the 2022 National and Local Elections (NLE) in Equatorial Guinea. The Embassy's two-person team conducted field voting in the cities of Malabo and Bata, as well as provided consular services from 03 May to 09 May 2022.
Mr. Ramir Fesalbon (right) as SBEI Poll Clerk, with the first Overseas Filipino to vote in Malabo.
SBEI Poll Clerk Mr. Ramir Fesalbon and SBRCG Chair Mr. Florentino Granada conducted the field voting activities along with providing consular services. The Embassy sent a team to Equatorial Guinea to ensure that overseas Filipino voters in EG are able to exercise their right to vote, after it has been made apparent that relying on postal services to deliver the electoral packets might result to disenfrachisement of our kababayans.
- Tuesday, 10 May 2022 ABUJA PE VISITS EQUATORIAL GUINEA FOR FIELD VOTING, CONSULAR MISSION
- Monday, 02 May 2022 Abuja PE Conducts Field Voting and Consular Mission at Port Harcourt
- Tuesday, 26 April 2022 PH Embassy Brings Field Voting and Consular Services to Lagos
- Friday, 01 April 2022 The Embassy Participates in the ASEAN Ladies Circle 2022 International Women's Month Event “Taste of ASEAN Food”
- Thursday, 17 March 2022 Filipino Filmmakers nominated at Inaugural Women’s International Film Festival (WIFFEN) 2022 in Abuja