Advisory on the new protocols for arriving passengers, Filipino or foreigners, beginning Monday, 30 May 2022, per IATF Reso No. 168 s. 2022:
1. A pre-departure test (RT-PCR or antigen) is no longer required ONLY IF the passenger (Filipino or foreigner) 18 y.o. and above, is fully vaccinated AND has a booster shot. Otherwise, RT-PCR or antigen pre-departure test is needed.
For children 12 to 17 years old, a pre-departure test (RT-PCR or antigen) is no longer required IF fully vaccinated. Children below 12 y.o. are exempted if accompanying parents are fully vaccinated with booster.
2. All official NATIONAL certificates of vaccination will be accepted. Mutual recognition or reciprocity of vaccination certificates has been removed.
3. The insurance requirement has been removed.
4. The return tickets for foreign nationals is now based on their visa classification (if with visa, e.g. 59 days for 9a), or in accordance with visa-free entry rules (i.e., 30 days).
5. Other IATF requirements/rules remain the same.
Please be guided accordingly.