Based on Resolution 160-A dated 3 February 2022, as amended by Resolution No. 164-A dated 10 March 2022 of the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), all returning overseas Filipinos and visiting foreign nationals are required to register at least three (3) days before their scheduled travel to the Philippines at the One Health Pass (OHP) portal, managed by the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) and the Department of Transportation (DOTr) One-Stop-Shop (OSS): https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/
Registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Be wary of websites providing OHP registration for a fee. In view of the reported presence of a fraudulent website which poses as the official OHP website, and is now the subject of an investigation, the One-Stop-Shop for the Management of Returning Overseas Filipinos (OSS MROF) warns all arriving international passengers seeking entry to the Philippines to check the correct URL and to only use the official registration portal above.
To watch an info video on the OHP guidelines, please visit: https://bit.ly/3DjkUCm.
The public is informed that beginning tomorrow, 01 April 2022, Entry Exemption Documents (EEDs) are no longer required and pre-pandemic procedures for visa issuance and visa-free entry procedures will be reinstated for foreign nationals traveling to the Philippines for tourism or pleasure, pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 165.
This reinstatement includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Issuance of multiple-entry 9(a) visas
- Issuance of all other visa types at Post
- Privileges for Chinese and Indian nationals holding valid AJACS / AJACSSUK visas
- Privileges for holders of APEC Business Travel Cards (ABTC)
- Privileges under the Philippines' various visa waiver agreements
It is emphasized that this reinstatement of pre-pandemic processes pertains to visa processes ONLY.
Requirements and procedures for entry, especially pertaining to COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and quarantine, are still in effect pursuant to relevant IATF Resolutions.
Please be guided accordingly.
- Tuesday, 10 May 2022 ABUJA PE VISITS EQUATORIAL GUINEA FOR FIELD VOTING, CONSULAR MISSION
- Monday, 02 May 2022 Abuja PE Conducts Field Voting and Consular Mission at Port Harcourt
- Tuesday, 26 April 2022 PH Embassy Brings Field Voting and Consular Services to Lagos
- Friday, 01 April 2022 The Embassy Participates in the ASEAN Ladies Circle 2022 International Women's Month Event “Taste of ASEAN Food”
- Thursday, 17 March 2022 Filipino Filmmakers nominated at Inaugural Women’s International Film Festival (WIFFEN) 2022 in Abuja